Sunday, August 02, 2009

It is not about health care reform. It is about POWER

Vote NO to cap and trade!!!!

Vote NO to Obama’s Health care reform!!!!

Obama’s health care plan is not about health care it is about government control and the ability of government to ration health care when it chooses.

Republican Plan is Health Savings Accounts that are tax free and tort reform and let Insurance companies compete across state lines. Doctors and patient would have the power and Freedom to make medical decisions based on what is best for the patient.

We do not have to choose between Freedom and health care but if we did I would choose Freedom every time!

Patrick Henry said,” Give me liberty or give me death.” Not Give me free health care or give me death.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home